Wednesday, September 12, 2007

ABOUT.

The cubicle walls and fluorescent glow of the 9 to 5 is sometimes the very hardest on the day prior to the weekend. Through the boredom lulls, I had an epiffany. Why not try to make these repressed days better for my fellow office-captive? Push aside the gloom and doom of the corporate, stomp out the stress of the office, and remember a sense of humor and creativity used outside the casual business attire. (What exactly does that mean, anyway?)

Let me introduce you to Friday Fill-in. These first posts were the inspiration a few Fridays ago- created due to the need to reach out to my peers via "off limits" email at work. Brought to you by doodles, scanners, clip art and the glorious program of MS Paint, allow this blog to be a bit of a refresh after a long week, pre- happy hour.

Each week I will post one or more wordless conversations, or "set-ups," if you will. Grab the image (or I can send a mass-email) and send me your ingeniousness. (or can you post it in-comment?) Either way, I can adjust the process after a run-through. More importantly- ENJOY!

No comments: